Welcome to an exotic world of color, texture and dimension. If this is your first visit into the realm of foil stamping and embossing techniques, you’re about to discover exciting new ways to communicate. To become fluent in this world, learn the language. Along with your local foil stamping suppliers, the Foil Stamping and Embossing Association (FSEA) can help. The FSEA is dedicated to increasing awareness in both those engaged in the industry and those who are in the position to use foil stamping and embossing as a graphic arts process.
Since its inception in 1992, the organization has grown to 300+ members who depend on the FSEA for:
- Industry publications, technical literature, an dissemination of industry news, including: membership directories, a glossary of industry terminology, published articles and technical notes, quarterly newsletters, and the only publication specific to the industry, Inside Finishing magazine, which premiered in March 1995.
- The first and only awards competition strictly for foil stamping and embossing work, making the process more visible to the design community
- An annual convention to share information, build a successful future for the industry, and recognize outstanding contributions
- Training seminars for foil stampers and embossers, and workshops for graphic designers
- A referral source for foil stampers and embossers across the United States
Industry standardization of foil colors through a partnership with Pantone
The FSEA is dedicated to the growth of the foil stamping and embossing industries. Today” new foils, dies, presses and techniques allow you to express yourself in ways that were once impossible. As experts in their industry, we urge you to work closely with your local suppliers who can help you explore the world of foil stamping and embossing.