Trade-In your Kluge TODAY
CALL: (800) 826-7320
EMAIL: [email protected]
Financing Available – call for lease rates
Trade-In Program Available – call to see if your equipment qualifies
As well as new machinery, Kluge markets and sells equipment in the following formats: Remanufactured, Certified or Used (As-is) condition. Look through the tabs below to learn about which used equipment program is right for you.
For inquiries about equipment for sale on this page or if you have machinery manufactured by Kluge that you are looking to sell, complete our contact form.
All equipment for sale complies with current OSHA and ANSI safety standards. A Kluge product should never be operated without all guarding fully functioning and in place.
As premier manufacturer of Foil Stamping, Embossing, Diecutting and Folding & Gluing equipment, Kluge understands that the two most important considerations when purchasing any piece of equipment are: Performance and Economy.
Make purchasing used Kluge equipment a positive experience. When considering a used machine, we recommend that you consider the following points:
- Does the equipment come with current OSHA and ANSI approved guarding? Can the machine be retrofitted with the correct guards?
- Does the equipment come with appropriate manuals?
- Is there a reliable source of parts?
- Does the purchase price include training and/or installation?
- Can the machine be inspected prior to shipment?
- Can the equipment be set up to run a job typical to what you will expect the machine to run?
- Does the seller of the equipment have references you can call?
- Know the serial number of the machine, call the original manufacturer for the history of the equipment
Proper research prior to making a used equipment purchase goes a long way towards ensuring that the experience is positive.