Kluge is the first to recognize that in today’s market, customers have more than one choice of manufacturer to buy equipment from. The question then becomes, in addition to the quality of the equipment, what often factors do you need to take into account?
- Since 1919, Kluge has been manufacturing graphic arts equipment in the USA
- There are over 22,000 Kluges in use today. This has created the largest operator pool in the industry and largest information database on the web.
- Support companies, like die manufacturers and foil suppliers know what Kluge presses utilize.
- Our history has given us unparalleled knowledge of what Kluge presses are capable of.
- Kluge’s web site (www.kluge.biz) is user friendly and offers unequalled press support (see Tips and Resources at)
- Kluge’s R&D engineers are US-based and allow for direct interaction with customers and maximizing press utilization
- Our service engineers (https://kluge.biz/service), have on average, twenty years experience in installation, training and repair of Kluge equipment
- Kluge has a vertical service model. This means the technician who installs your machine also can give you operator training, maintenance suggestions and make repairs
- Kluge not only manufactures our machines in the USA; we also have a full service machine shop that make our parts to our specifications
- All Kluge presses are built to last. Our use of precision parts, tight registration and solid componentry makes all Kluge presses productive for longer than any other press on the market
With this knowledge, coupled with the world-renowned quality of products output by our presses, there leaves room for little doubt in your mind that you are making the BEST choice when selecting Kluge as YOUR finishing press manufacturer.
Visit www.kluge.biz today to learn more about our line of foil stamping, embossing & diecutting presses. OR contact us with any questions or comments on our complete line of print finishing equipment at [email protected] or call 800-826-7320.