EHG Series (22 x 30)
Without a doubt, Kluge customers were in mind when designing our brand new press. For many years customers have relied on Kluge’s quality craftsmanship and the demand for a Kluge half-sheet press has reached it’s ultimate.
Designed to accommodate an image area of up to 22” x 30” and at speeds of 1700 iph, the EHG Series Half-Sheet Press is available with foil stamping, diecutting & embossing capabilities or solely as a die cutter.
Feature highlights of the machine include EZ Load Magazine, Toggle Base Hoist System and an incredibly small footprint.
All Kluge presses can be supplied with the electrical specification of your country.
- Feeder – Smooth feeding of a wide range of stock
- Toggle Base with Die Heating Plate – Unique honeycomb design allows for infinite die mounting positions
- Filler Plate – Preserves the hot plate when diecutting
- Vacuum Feed Regulator – Regulates the strength of the vacuum for different stock types
- Variable Frequency Drive – Allows you to slow the press down for larger die area coverage
- Central Control Console – Accurately controls the operation of the press
- Variable Speed Control – Control press speed with greater accuracy
- Missed Sheet Detector – Prevents die, make-ready and press damage
- Feed Without Impression Control – Allows setup of feed and delivery without risking valuable dies and wasting expensive foil
- Impression counter – Will only count the number of impressions for easy totalling of completed stock
- Rotary Vacuum Pump – Allows independent control of the delivery vacuum
- Auto Lubrication System – Provides hands off worry free lubrication of critical press bearing
- Wide foil rollers – A full roll of foil can be used where needed to eliminate the need for cutting foil widths down
- Complete Guarding with Electric Interlock System – Meets rigorous safety standards yet provides access to press.
- Dual Foil Rewind – Provides smooth rewind operations for different, multiple draw lengths or waste foil diameter
- Five-Nozzle Air Blast Foil Release – Separates foil web from the stock for improved product quality and increased productivity (requires separate compressor or air system)
- Hologram Registration Unit – Provides the technology for registering holograms on the EHF
- Foil Detector – Stops the press when a roll of foil is empty.
- Half-sheet applications
- Diecutting pocket folders
- Greeting Cards – Single and multiple-up
- Pocket Folders
- Report Covers
- Paperback/Casebound Book Covers
- Security Printing
- Business Cards
- Die Cutting/Kiss Cutting
- Stock ranging from onion skin to paperboard
|Platen size||22″ x 30″||559 x 762 mm|
|Minimum sheet size||8.5″ x 11″||215 x 279 mm|
|Maximum sheet size||22″ x 30″||559 x 762 mm|
|Maximum operating speed||1700 iph|
|Stock range||20 lb paper to .200″ board (single ply corrugated cardboard)|
The EHG features an amazingly small footprint for a largely productive machine. Click on the image below to download our detailed footprint of the machine.
Download product literature for the EHG Series Press.
FSEA – The Designer’s Guide to Foil Stamping & Embossing
The User’s Guide to Hologram Stamping
Stages in the Make-Ready Process – Reference Guide (1.5mb)
Embossing and Foil Stamping: Techniques Made Easy – Reference Guide (2.8mb)
Listed here are frequently asked questions of our EHG Series 22 x 30 foil stamping, embossing & diecutting press.
Contact us with any questions you may have on Kluge’s products!