The Kluge EHF Series Press takes the standard EHD and raises it to the next level. A stronger main frame, stronger platen bolts and heavier side arms give the press greater impressional strength. Improved side arm design gives the press almost three times the preload pressure. These differences plus improved user-friendly modifications; make the EHF the new standard of the industry.
The EHF features speeds of up to 3,300 impressions per hour, the EHF can accommodate up to 17″x 24.75″ (431mm x 629mm) sheets, with up to 40 square inches of die area.
All Kluge presses can be supplied with the electrical specification of your country.
- Micro Adjustable Gauge Band – Precisely adjust the gauge band for sheet placement
- Dual Foil Rewind – Provides smooth rewind operations for different, multiple draw lengths or waste foil diameter
- Variable Speed Control – Control press speed with greater accuracy
- Missed Sheet Detector – Prevents die, make-ready and press damage
- Feed Without Impression Control – Allows setup of feed and delivery without risking valuable dies and wasting expensive foil
- Impression counter – Will only count the number of impressions for easy totalling of completed stock
- Rotary Vacuum Pump – Allows independent control of the delivery vacuum
- Auto Lubrication System – Provides hands off worry free lubrication of critical press bearing
- Three-Nozzle Air Blast Foil Release – Separates foil web from the stock for improved product quality and increased productivity (requires separate compressor or air system)
- Complete Guarding with Electric Interlock System – Meets rigorous safety standards yet provides access to press
- Hologram Registration Unit – Provides the technology for registering holograms on the EHF
- Filler Plate – Preserves the hot plate when die cutting
- Wide Magazine Feeder – Increases the feeding capability of the EHD to 26 1/4″ wide sheets
- Two-up Feeder – Allows the press to run Two-Up on certain jobs
- Foil Detector – Stops the press when a roll of foil is empty
- Greeting Cards
- Pocket Folders
- Report Covers
- Paperback/Casebound Book Covers
- Security Printing
- Business Cards
- Die Cutting/Kiss Cutting
|14″ x 22″
|356 x 559 mm
|Minimum sheet size**
|4″ x 5″
|101 x 127 mm
|Maximum sheet size*
|17″ x 24.75″
|431 x 628 mm
|Inside chase dimensions
|14″ x 22″
|356 x 559 mm
|Outside chase dimensions
|16.25″ x 23.5″
|413 x 597 mm
|Main and back shaft diameter
|Onion Skin to .200″ board
|900 – 3,300 iph
|74″ x 50″ x 68″
|1880 x 1270 x 1727 mm
|Net weight (approx.)
|Shipping weight (approx.)
|3 h.p., A.C. 230/460 volt, three-phase, 1800 rpm, 60 cycle constant speed motor with v-belt drive and variable pitch pulley. Other voltages and cycles available.
|90 psi @ 10cfm
*The Wide Magazine option increases maximum sheet width to 26.25″.
**Standard delivery is available in place of Delayed Delivery, allowing for a minimum sheet size of 3″ x 3″ and maximum sheet height of 15″.
Download product literature for the EHF Series Press.
FSEA – The Designer’s Guide to Foil Stamping & Embossing
The User’s Guide to Hologram Stamping
Place your content here
What’s the Difference Between an EHD and an EHF?
In general, the Kluge EHF Series Press has many more standard features than the EHD Series. This gives the EHF greater and more efficient foil stamping, embossing & die cutting capabilities on both short and long run print jobs.
The table below provides an overview of the differences between the EHD and EHF Presses.
Contact Kluge for further information on these presses.
|Missed Sheet Detector
|Micro-Adjustable Bottom Gauge Band
|Variable Speed Control
|Electronic Foil Control System
|Dual Foil Rewind
|Grid Etched Lightweight Toggle Base
|Lockout Delayed Dwell system
|Reversible Register Cam